The global Cellulose ether & derivatives is expected to grow from USD 5. 7 billion in 2021 to USD 8. 7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9. 4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from various end-use applications is majorly driving the growth of the market.
New York, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market by Product Type, Application And Region – Global Forecast to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p04651091/?utm_source=GNW
The cellulose ether & derivatives are used in construction, pharmaceutical, personal care, food & beverage, paints & coatings, and various other applications. However, the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the end use industries has affected the cellulose ether & derivatives market adversely.
The methyl cellulose & derivatives is the fastest-growing product type segment of cellulose ether & derivatives in terms of value and volume.
The methyl cellulose & derivatives product type segment is expected to witness high growth because of the growth in the product requirements, the growth in developing economies, and the technological developments in different applications.The major properties of methyl cellulose & derivatives include high viscosity, non-toxic nature, and hypoallergenic among others.
It is widely utilized in construction, pharmaceutical food & beverage, personal care, and other applications which will drive the demand during the forecast period.
The pharmaceutical application to lead the hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) product type segment in 2020
The demand for HPC in pharmaceutical application is expected to increase during the forecast period.The product is extensively used in the pharmaceutical industry as thickening agents, viscosity builders, fillers, disintegrating agents, taste-masking agents, coating agents, and gelation agents.
These are mostly used in healthcare product formulations. These compounds play a prominent role in osmotic drug delivery systems, bioadhesives, dosage forms, mucoadhesives, and compression tablets.
The demand for HPC in the pharmaceutical application is expected to increase as the pharmaceutical industry is booming, globally.As the industry grows, due to the increase in the number of diseases, accidents, geriatric population, and health awareness, the demand for hydroxypropyl cellulose in the pharmaceutical application will also increase.
Therefore, the demand for HPC in pharmaceutical application will observe a surge during the coming years.
APAC to lead the cellulose ether & derivatives during the forecast period
APAC is projected to have the largest share in the cellulose ether & derivatives and will expand significantly by 2026.This dominance is attributed to the rising demand from domestic industries in the region.
The demand for cellulose ether & derivatives is growing, especially, in APAC and Latin America.The markets in these regions are expected to register high growth in comparison to other regions.
The growth of the cellulose ether & derivatives market in the APAC region is also driven by high economic growth, increase in manufacturing industries, availability of cheap labour, growing end-use markets, and the global shift of production facilities from developed markets to developing markets.
This study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
• By Company Type- Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 37%, and Tier 3- 33%
• By Designation- C Level- 33%, Director Level- 27%, and Executives- 40%
• By Region- North America- 22%, Europe- 40%, Asia Pacific (APAC) – 20%, Latin America-3%, Middle East & Africa (MEA)-15%,
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below:
• The Dow Chemical Company (US)
• Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd (Japan)
• Ashland Global Holdings, Inc (US)
• LOTTE Fine Chemicals (South Korea)
• Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (US)
• Shandong Head Co., Ltd (China)
• Nouryon Chemical Holdings B.V (Netherlands)
• Colorcon (US)
• J.M. Huber Corporation (US)
• J. RETTENMAIER SOHNE GmbH + Co KG (Germany)
• FENCHEM (China)
• Hebei Jiahua Cellulose Co., Ltd. (China)
• DKS Co. Ltd (Japan)
• Lamberti S.p.A (US)
• Zibo Hailan Chemical Co., Ltd (China)
This report covers the global Cellulose ether & derivatives and forecasts the market size until 2026.It includes the following market segmentation-By product type (Methyl Cellulose & Products, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, HEC, HPC, EC), Application (Construction, Pharmaceutical, Paints & Coatings, Personal Care, Food & Beverage, and Others), and Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, Latin America) – Global Forecast to 2026.
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, along with the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, have been discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major players in the global Cellulose ether & derivatives.
Key benefits of buying the report:
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global Cellulose ether & derivatives comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the Cellulose ether & derivatives and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, expansion, and acquisition.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will help leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them with the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall cellulose ether & derivatives and the sub-segments. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights and position their businesses and market strategies in a better way.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04651091/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001